Apply by 25 February 2020
Please contact Human Resources and Recruitment team at +84 3275 3463 or email email@example.com.
- Participates in sales activities and events, manage Weddings and assists Sales Manager in successful achievement of budget in forecasted room revenues in accommodation and other revenue generation areas
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- With Sales Manager plan sales strategy and implement tactics to achieve budget
- Sell all facets of the hotel and cross sell other InterContinental Hotels Group properties
- Establish new business and maintain existing business accounts through the preparation and execution of action plans
- Convert sales leads
- Handle accounts/prospects jointly with senior positions
- Solicit and close business according to established parameters
- Conduct familiarizations and site inspections
- Maintain a regular sales call pattern
- Monitor competitive set and communicate tactical changes to Manager
- Attend regular meetings
- Entertain prospects and existing key accounts with the view to sustain business and generate further sales
- Report as required on sales activities and successes
- Participate in conducting client interviews
- Maintain regular contract with the ICHG regional network of hotels and reservation center
- Monitor competitor activities
- Build profile in market place
- Assist Sales Manager with collateral distribution and direct mail campaigns
- Develop and maintain contact with business generators, meeting and convention planners, visitors/Convention Bureau travel agents, tour operators, airlines, corporate accounts, Government Departments and other producers closely allied to Hotel Business
- Work in line with business requirements
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good writing skills
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Sales & Marketing, Hotel Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- 1 year related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.