Apply by 20 February 2020
Please contact Human Resources and Recruitment team at +84 3275 3463 or email email@example.com.
- Supervise the service and delivery of menu items in assigned restaurant ensuring a high level of quality and consistency.
- Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In the absence of a Manager, conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
- Endeavour to resolve all complaints during shift and logs all complaints in log book for further follow up
- Supervise cash handling and banking procedures
- Prepare daily banking and cash flow reports
- Establish and instruct staff in cash security procedures
- Deal with irregular payments
- Supervise the maintenance of service equipment
- Monitor standards of guest facilities and services
- Control stock and monitor security procedures
- Assist with menu and wine list creation
- Supervise functions
- Supervise outlet service
- Works with Superior on manpower planning and management needs
- Works with Superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Problem solving and training abilities.
- Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field
- 2 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Supervisory experience preferred.