Apply by 29 February 2020
Please contact Human Resources and Recruitment team at +84 3275 3463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oversees and directs all aspects of the Bell service operations
- Lead the coordination of any guests’ needs, special requests, and inquiries to ensure superior service and value for our guests.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise and direct Bell Desk activities and Bell Staff
- Responsible for sorting and distributing guests and administrative mail and returning mail to the sender for forwarding mail
- Provide information pertaining to all hotel services, local places of interests, restaurants, doctors, sightseeing tours and any other information likely to be of the interest to guests
- Be prepared to recommend first and foremost the hotel’s own Food and Beverage outlets before any other, making himself totally familiar with the operating times and each outlets benefits
- Ensure the lobby is always kept in an orderly fashion and that ashtrays are kept clean
- Coordinates the paging of guests in the lobby, Food & Beverage outlets, and where considered appropriate by the Management
- Responsible for the maintenance of the hotel information directory (function board) and ensures that the information shown in current and accurate at all times
- Prepares efficient work schedule for Bell Services, arranging holidays and vacation, taking into consideration project occupancy and forecasts and any large group movements, especially those with early or late arrivals or departures
- Ensures that all bell staff are neat, clean and punctual at all times and that they perform the task assigned to them promptly and efficiently
- Handle problems associated with guests and liaise with department heads or executive management in the absence of the Assistant Manager.
- Works with Superior and Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
- Works with Superior and Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
- Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Good writing skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Problem solving, motivating, organizational and training abilities
- Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
- 2 years experience in concierge or related discipline with 6 months in a supervisory capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.